2 Bedroom Mews House for rent in Mylor Bridge, Mylor
A beautifully presented mews style cottage located in the highly sought-after Creekside village of Mylor. Being one of just 5, No. 3 provides the opportunity to live in a wonderful home, in a truly fantastic location. The accommodation in brief provides open plan kitchen / reception room with views to the front and rear aspect overlooking the beautiful, landscaped gardens. The very modern and stylish kitchen is equipped with Miele appliances including electric oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher and fridge with freezer compartment / ice box. There is a ground floor cloakroom / WC which also houses the washing machine. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms, one enjoying views to the rear garden, the other overlooking the open aspect to the front. No. 3 has two designated parking spaces. Available Now. EPC - B
- Beautifully presented mews style cottage
- Within highly sought after Creekside village of Mylor
- Open plan kitchen / living room with integrated Miele appliances
- Groundfloor cloakroom WC / plus under stair storage cupboard
- Two double bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms
- Landscaped gardens to the front and private, courtyard garden to the rear.
- Outside tap and power points
- Low energy footprint with air source heating and high u-value double glazed windows
- Two designated parking spaces with electric charging points
- No students, no sharers. Available now - EPC - B
Mylor Bridge is a thriving and much sought after creekside village with an active community and good local amenities including a primary school, church, the Lemon Arms pub, well stocked village store, newsagents with post office, hairdresser's, dentists, award winning butcher's shop and a fish seller. There are two pre-school playgroups, tennis courts, a bowling green and a children's play area. There is also a regular bus service. Small wonder the area enjoys such popularity.
The village is located approximately 4 miles from Falmouth harbour town and 8 miles from the Cathedral city of Truro, each having comprehensive schooling, shopping, business and recreational facilities. The delightful harbourside village of Flushing is about 2.5 miles away.
Mylor Creek is a tributary of the River Fal and leads into the Carrick Roads with access to some of the finest day sailing waters available. For the sailing and boating fraternity, the creek offers outstanding and exciting opportunities. There is a boatyard and a number of active local sailing clubs including those at Restronguet, Mylor, Flushing and several in Falmouth. Mylor Harbour is just a 1¾ mile walk and provides excellent facilities including a marina with pontoon and swinging moorings, Chandlers and a full range of Marine services, along with two restaurants and a general store/cafe.